EMD SD70ACe & SD70M-2
The EMD SD70ACe and SD70M-2, as with General Electric’s Evolution Series models, were born out of a requirement by the EPA that new locomotives meet the agency’s then-Tier II standards for diesel admissions. Built from 2004 to 2014, beginning in 2012, newly built SD70ACe’s were EPA Tier 3 compliant. Since the production run began, EMD received orders form various railroads around the world, including every Class 1 railroad and sold many thousand locomotives to them.
Included are the following paint schemes:
– Electro-Motive Diesel Leasing
– Arkansas and Missouri Railroad
– CIT Equipment Finance Corp.
– Tacoma Rail
– Two variants with support for custom colors and logos
– 3 Lod’s
– Manned and unmanned / turned versions
– custom soundset
– Support for custom colors and logos
– Maximum speed: 70 mph
– Power: 3206.5 KW
– Tractive effort: 727.3 – 889.6 KN
– Availability: from 2004
Please contact me, if you want to use files of this modification.
Uploading this modification in whole or in part on other sites is prohibited.
I accept no responsibility for damages to software and hardware.