[WotC] CoD: Black Ops III :: Shared Assets
IMPORTANT: This is the entire shared assets of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Weapons mod. It’s only required if you either subscribed to the Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Weapons or another mod that depends on this mod for the attachments or material shaders.
This mod simply contains materials and some attachments for the Black Ops III weapon mod or any other mod that wants to take advantage of the custom shaders for their models. This is required by the Black Ops III weapon mod or any other future mod that I or other people that needs this mod for the materials or attachments.
Also, this mod doubles as a modders resource. See the threads on more info on the extended materials and compiling your mod with this mod.
If you have issues with this mod or spotted a bug, please report it in the Bug Report Thread. If you want to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, then post in the General Feedback Thread.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Two scope attachments for weapons.
- New material system heavily modified by me.
- Materials that use specular color maps (for both Body Props and Weapons) and other complex stuff (Detail Normals, Separate AO/Roughness maps, weapons that don’t tint until you apply a camo, etc).
- None so far.
- DTZxPorter for creating Wraith Archon – A Call of Duty Model Exporter.
- Activision/Treyarch for publishing/developing Call of Duty: Black Ops III respectively.
- E3245 for assembling the assets in this mod, and editing the XCom 2 materials.
Release ver: 1.201:
- Fixed a bug where the spec maps would tone down significantly when camo is applied.
Release ver: 1.200:
- Fixed an issue where tinting certain weapons (HVK-30, etc) was not strong enough to change the colored shine of the weapon.
- Added a Simple Fill Camo since using these shaders disables tinting unless a camo is applied to it.
- Colored Camos working prototype.
Release ver: 1.101:
- Attempted to fix a bug with missing shaders
Release ver: 1.100:
- Added some new materials for characters (WotC)
Release ver: 1.000:
- Initial release of this mod.