Variant Power Armour Arms
The game shipped with some armour customizations parts mysteriously disabled. This mod enables five Wraith Armour arms, and five Warden Armour arms, for both male and female soldiers.
Similar to how the released Power Armour arms were one model of full arm cover armour, with several pattern variants (as well as the sleevless variants), this is a second Wraith and a second Warden armour arm model for each gender, with five different patterns.
- WOTC Compatible (non-WOTC versions also exist if appropriate)
- Cinematic Rapid Fire, which gives Rapid Fire and Chain Shot their cinematic camera back which was removed in the patch ages ago. Also gives the Reaper Banish ability the same improved look.
- Less Overwatch Lock Ups!, which attempts to fix the visualization lockups during complex Overwatch/Reaction fire situations.
- Better Armory Item Stats, which tweaks the stats display of weapons, utility items and upgrades in the Armoury, including displaying Critical Damage, Armor Pierce and Shred for all appropriate weapons.
- Weapon Fixes, Which fixes a few issues with weapons and their upgrades, especially if you use mods which allow upgrades for (auto)pistols.
- Chosen Info Controller Support, adds controller support for bringing up the Chosen Information Screen mid mission.
- Peter’s Grenades (and other TLP Fixes), which fixes some loadout, ability progression and UI issues with Legacy Operations.
- Better Demolishing!, which gives range, weapon and upgrade based aim buffs to the ‘Demolition’ ability.
- Better Grappling!, fixes issues with Grappling targeting in certain world geometry.
- Shaken Scars are Back! The name says it all, but to those who weren’t around for the first couple of months of XCom2, a feature was bugged out in a patch and never fixed, which randomly scarred shaken soldiers. This now means some, but not all, gravely wounded soldiers, not the "new" WotC shaken fatigue status.
- Trainable Sparks (and other Buffs) WotC was one step forward, two steps back for SPARKs. As well as allowing training, also gives them access to breakthroughs for their weapons, an ammo pocket (ammunition only utility slot), and some hack progression.
- Train from Armoury allows normal soldiers to jump straight to training from the armoury, just as faction soldiers can. The Training Center is still required to be built first of course!
- Ability Interaction Fixes, which fixes up "Death from Above" and "Serial" not proccing from second shot kills of "Chain Fire"/"Rapid Fire" and some other ability interaction issues.
- Original High Hit Dodge Behaviour, which restores the pre-patch behaviour where Hit chance over 100 gradually eliminated dodge chance, not immediately made dodges impossible once Hit chance is 100 or more.
- In conjuction wtih sebkulu,WOTC – Extended Information!, an enhanced, rewritten version of Perfect Information. Includes full list of enemy abilities as well as a stat list, as well as the classic features of the "shot bar" and stats in flyovers.
- Non-WOTC Only
- Armoury Navigation Fixes, the navigation bar issues this mod fixed are now not bugged in WOTC.