[WotC] MGSV: TPP :: Diamond Dogs Uniforms
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] is required if you plan on customizing your Alien Hunter armors too.
Kaz: "We’re not burying them at sea? What, then?"
Big Boss: "We’ll make diamonds from their ashes, take them into battle with us…"
Kaz: "A shining light to our brothers in arms, even in death."
Big Boss: "We are Diamond Dogs."
-Kazuhira Miller and Big Boss, 1984
This mod adds headgear worn by Diamond Dogs and 3 sets of uniforms from Diamond Dogs and Charon Corps (from Metal Gear: Survive): The BDUs seen in the end of Cloaked In Silence, the Fatigues seen around Mother Base and in other cutscenes, and Uniforms worn by the Engineer and other survivors in Metal Gear: Survive. Each set of uniforms is available to wear for both males and females of all classes.
If anyone wants to help port other uniforms, or accelerate the rate of more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes BDUs, Fatigues, and Charon Corps Uniforms.
- Both soldiers and hero classes can equip the armor!
- 12 new helmets for each gender!
- Many new torso decos, thighs, arms, and more!
- None so far.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more stuff.
Q: Vanilla version?
- The team behind FMDL Studio V2.
- Konami/Kojipro for publishing/developing Metal Gear Solid V and Metal Gear Online 3 respectively.
- E3245 for assembling and creating additonal textures for the uniforms.
- Spart117MC for porting and rigging all of the uniforms.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
- [WOTC] SA2 Miya Customization Pack by Astery.
- [WotC] MGSV: Marines BDU Pack by Ninja Nub.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Armor Pack by me.
Release ver: 1.011:
-Fixed possible black shader bug, just in case.
Release ver: 1.010:
-Added secondary tintable Beret.
Release ver: 1.001:
-Fixed an issue where the boots of the female BDU had the wrong textures.
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.
These DLC should be installed in order to use this item.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
Click the title to search on this site.
Add Part Names — Steam Workshop
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] — Steam Workshop
Empty WOTC Deco Slots for XCOM Soldiers (+ Some other empty things) — Steam Workshop
[WOTC] Invisible Parts For Hero Units — Steam Workshop