[WOTC] Corrosive Rounds
So we got fire grenades and fire rounds, poison grenades and poison rounds, acid grenades and… nothing.
To satisfy my OCD, I had to make an acid themed ammo to fill the void left by Firaxis. Acid themed means that these rounds are particularly good at shredding armor.
- Adds "Corrosive Rounds" to the game – obtainable from the experimental ammo project
- Corrosive Rounds add +1 damage and +1 armor shred to main weapons and eligible secondary weapons – yes you can now shred armor with pistols!
- Corrosive Rounds apply acid burn on biological and mechanical targets – 1 damage per turn
- Corrosive Rounds add a new custom acid effect to your attacks!
This mod should be compatible with any other mod.
If you add/remove it mid campaign, you should use it in conjunction with Reward Decks Refresher.
I’d like to thank the following persons:
- .vhs for making the visual content, including the mod thumbnail, the item picture and the custom acid effect.
- Chu Nana Go for the spanish translation
- zxc2008 for the simplified chinese translation
These DLC should be installed in order to use this item.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen