[WotC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III :: Helmets + Uniforms
THIS MOD WILL RECEIVE NO MORE NEW CONTENT!!!
This mod adds three new helmets from the somewhat popular but oversaturated title, Call of Duty: Black Ops III that can be worn by both human males and females. I decided that I had enough porting weapons for a while, so now I’m focusing my attention on rigging new helmets and maybe uniforms in the future. This mod will be updated with more helmets in the future.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you have issues with this mod or spotted a bug, please report it in the Bug Report Thread. If you want to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, then post in the General Feedback Thread.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
You can find my Development Thread and see my works in progress.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
I’m afraid I’m not gonna port props from this game anymore.
- The textures are in vastly different resolutions.
- I had to mangle the materials to avoid having to resize a 256×256 texture to a 1024×1024 texture, among other things.
- No one has offered to rig things.
- Faces are impossible.
Yeah yeah, excuses excuses, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles. I don’t think I want to do anything Black Ops III for a while. I want to focus on porting from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Mass Effect: Andromeda, MGSV, etc etc. instead.
Again, If someone rigs some props from Black Ops III and hands them over to me to texture it, then I might do it. That’s probably never gonna happen at this rate of course.
- New material system heavily modified by me.
WOTC Release/Version 1.000:
- Resized the male Undercover helmet to actually fit the male head. Previously it was way too big.
- Undercover, Prototype with a no mask variant, and Blackout, for both males and females.
- Quarantined with a transparent visor variant, and Immortal, for both males and females.
- Helmet: Z.F.S. (Male)
- Armor: Z.F.S – Assault (Male)
- Armor: E.W.R.-115 Reaper from this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1168181773
- Anubis, Elite, Rogue, and Wingman, for both males and females.
- Battery’s Helmet, for females.
- The texture quality might be low. Set Texture Detail to Maximum, Anti-Aliasing to FXAA (God forbid MSAA), and Texture Filtering to Aniso 8x or 16x to get the best results out of this mod.
- Helmets may or may not be according to scale. I tried fitting the helmets the best I could onto the default heads. Any smaller, and you would see parts of the face pop out.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more helmets and uniforms.
- DTZxPorter for creating Wraith Archon – A Call of Duty Model Exporter.
- Activision/Treyarch for publishing/developing Call of Duty: Black Ops III respectively.
- E3245 for porting and creating additonal textures for the helmets.
- Kexx for teaching me how to rig, and weight paint.
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.