WotC Samurai Class
The samurais weapon are primary sword, dual swords (or other melee weapons if you insist) or sword and a ballistic shield.
To compensate for the missing ranged weapon he starts with two utilty slots.
Melee kills build up Focus which can be consumed to activate the samurai’s signature ability Shinigami and special melee attacks.
Squaddie: Way of the Samurai, Shinigami, Tactical Rigging
- Lightning Reflexes
- Total Combat
- Shinigami (Each time the Samurai kills in melee he gains 1 focus point. When activated none of your melee attacks are turn ending. Activation consumes 2 focus.)
- Hawkeye (+15 critical hit chance and +3 critical damage for melee attacks)
- Way Of The Samurai (+3 damage and +10 hit chance with melee weapons)
- Unstoppable (Melee attacks never graze.)
- Danger Sense (Tracks movement within 20 meters. Can’t be suprised be faceless or burrowed cryssalids)
- Training Discipline (Provides +3 mobilty and +20 dodge.)
- Yamabushi Heritage (gain +1 armor, +15 defense and can regenerate 2 HP per round, max to 6 HP)
- Shigurui (When wounded in battle get 1 additional action point, +80 dodge and +50 crit chance(melee only) for 1 round.)
- Dragon Strike (Unleash a terrible strike upon your enemy, that does aoe damage and can disorient survivers. Consumes 1 focus point.)
- Whirlwind Strike (Perfom two slashes at the target. Each has an aim penalty of -15. Consumes 1 focus point.)
- Sword Thrust (Special melee attack that pierces most armor and applies rupture to the target. Consumes 1 focus point.)
Class icon by mickthemage. Domo arigato!
Russian translation by Ð’ecÑ‘/b|Ð¹ Kpo/Ð¸k and resonansER
Have look at my work in progress and infos on my mods at my patreon page.
Your really like my mods and would like to help me have more time for modding? Consider become a patreon 🙂
These DLC should be installed in order to use this item.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen