[Vanilla] Call of Duty: Black Ops III : E.W.R.-115 ‘Reaper’ Squadmate
- Go to the character pool
- Make a new character.
- Here comes the tricky part. Go to the Class menu, and pick E.W.R – Formatted. DO NOT CHANGE THE CLASS AGAIN OR ELSE IT WILL CRASH!!!
- Now go to Props and pick some colors and stuff, or head into the Info and change the name to whatever. When you are done customizing Reaper/EWR, exit the Character Pool.
- The new Reaper character will not show up again. This is intentional. You must 1) exit the character pool, or 2) Scroll.
- Congrats! That Reaper/EWR will appear whenever!
Thank you for choosing this fine Coalescence product. This mod adds the specialist robot, Experimental War Robot – 115, callsign ‘Reaper’, from Call of Duty: Black Ops III. It requires Allies Unknown, RealityMachina’s XComGameState_Unit Override, and the rest of the dependencies for it to work right, although with some ini editing, soldiers can get the parts too.
If anyone wants to help port other stuff, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners/riggers that are able to rig uniforms to the XCOM 2 bones.
If you have issues with this mod or spotted a bug, please report it in the Bug Report Thread. If you want to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, then post in the General Feedback Thread.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- You can recruit or build your own Experimental War Robot.
- 5 different heads to choose from.
- AddedPartNames support.
- Workshop Icon by .vhs!
- Sometimes soldiers can still get Reaper’s parts when switching armors.That can’t easily be fixed, but if you do get it, I suggest posting it in the Bug Report Thread with your Launch.log.
- AddedPartNames is optional.
- Follow the instructions to the letter!
- It might be unbalanced. Check this thread for the Reaper’s stats. You can also suggest stat tweaks in the same thread.
- DTZxPorter for creating Wraith Archon – A Call of Duty Model Exporter.
- Activision/Treyarch for publishing/developing Call of Duty: Black Ops III respectively.
- RealityMachina for letting me use his code from Allies Unknown Species(?) Mod: HK-Series Droids, and assisting me.
- E3245 for porting, rigging, texturing, and assembling the Reaper robot.
- .vhs for the lovely icon.
Release ver: 1.003:
- Gave unique template names for the Spark voices, as to not intefere with DLC_3’s Spark Voices.
Release ver: 1.002:
- Buffed the EWR a little. Check here for the new stats.
- Toned down the research requirements a little.
Release ver: 1.001:
- Fixed a typo in the names.
Release ver: 1.000:
- Initial release of this mod.