[Vanilla] Fallout New Vegas: Riot Gear Armors :: Remastered
Patrol the Mojave while almost wishing for a nuclear winter with the Riot Gear armors once again from the best 3d Fallout title, Fallout: New Vegas. This is a remaster of Condensed TurtleFlesh’s Fallout Rangers pack, but maybe in the future more FNV armors will be added to this mod.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners/riggers that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you have issues with this mod or spotted a bug, please report it in the Bug Report Thread. If you want to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, then post in the General Feedback Thread.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Redone the textures for the rangers.
- Fixed some underlying issues with the meshes.
- Most of the original content is still there.
- Tint masks for the Riot Gear is available.
- Available to equip for all vanilla armors.
- The texture quality might be low.
- Emissive isn’t as strong anymore.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more helmets and uniforms.
- Black Isle Studio for creating the Fallout series.
- Obsidian and Bethesda for creating Fallout New Vegas.
- Condensed TurtleFlesh (the original author) for doing the intial port of the Rangers, and for providing the RAW meshes/materials to me.
- E3245 for re-assembling the mod and creating additonal textures for the armors.
Release Ver: 1.000: