[WotC] World War Era Weapon Pack – Main Module
IMPORTANT: This is the entire data module of the World War Era Weapon Pack. The assets for the weapons can be found here. Subscribing to this is very important, since it contains all of the assets.
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
This mod adds 13 new weapons from the early 1900s to 1945 (The Great War era). From the M1 Garand to the MG42, there’s plenty of weapons to suit your combat needs.
Unfortunately, the Lee Enfield No.4 and the Arisaka Type 38 are disabled for now, since they have bugs in their animations that I cannot fix at the moment. If you want to use them anyways, then edit XComDLCI_WWII_Weapons.ini and remove them from the Blacklist entries.
The M30 Luftwaffe Drilling has a special ability that’s tied to its third barrel. See the preview video above. You can configure the stats in XComDLCI_WWII_Weapons.ini.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Adds 13 new conventional weapons:
- Submachine Guns
- M1928A1 Thompson
- MP 28
- MP 40
- Automatic Rifles
- FG 42
- Battle Rifles
- M1 Garand
- Lever Action Rifles
- Winchester Model 1894
- M30 Luftwaffe Drilling
- Model 1897
- Walther Toggle Action
- Light Machine Guns
- MG 42
- Luger P-08
- Submachine Guns
- Custom Fire SFX!
- You can customize most aspects of the weapons, and even set them to never appear ever!
- Fire SFX might be too quiet as to not harm headphone users.
- SMGs has the basic assault rifle stats. If you really want to instead use LW2 SMG weapon/soldier stats, edit the SMG’s weapon ini file.
- Lee Enfield and Type 38 are disabled until further notice.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more stuff.
Q: Will there be more weapons?
A: If I feel like it.
Q: Does this work on a current save?
A: Yes. You can load this mod in the middle of the campaign and the weapons should appear.
Q: Help? I can’t upgrade my weapons?
A: You buy the vanilla schematics to build the next tier.
Q: Is there weapons for all Tiers?
A: Yes, they should be available for all tiers
Q: Vanilla version?
A: Not really, no.
- Scobalula – Developer/Maintainer/Research of Greyhound, a Call of Duty Asset Exporter.
- DTZxPorter – Original Developer of the entire Wraith Project, Game Research (Call of Duty)
- ID-Daemon – Game Research (Call of Duty).
- Sledgehammer Games/Raven Software for developing Call of Duty: WWII.
- Activision for publishing Call of Duty: WWII.
- KnechtRuprecht for the Type 38 bayonet.
- E3245 for assembling, rigging, animating, coding, and whatever else.
- Iridar for doing animations for the M1 Garand, Winchester Model 1894, M30 Drilling, and new shotgun animations for the Model 1897.
- NeIVIeSiS and Ketaros for creating the new weapon/item icons.
- WOTC Female Hair Pack by kexx.
- MGSV: TPP :: Diamond Dogs Uniforms by me.
- [WotC] MGSV: Marines BDU Pack by Ninja Nub, ported to WotC by me.
- [WotC] CoDG: The Ghosts’ Balaclavas + Headgear by me.
- [WotC] Final Fantasy VII: Tifa Lockhart by me.
Release ver: 1.002:
- Attempted to fix a bug where upgrading to the next weapon tier crashes the game.
These DLC should be installed in order to use this item.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
Old revisions of this mod are available below. Click the link to download.