[WotC] Fallout: Vault Suits
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
This mod adds the vault suits for both male and female soldiers and hero units, from Fallout 4 and Fallout 76!
In addition, this adds 5 variations of the vault suits with different numbers. See the first screenshot for more details.
Finally, the Pipboy 2000 and the Pipboy 3000 are separate left forearm parts so you can put them on other armors that support forearms!
If anyone wants to help port other uniforms, or accelerate the rate of more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more people that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes the vault suits from Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
- Tintable and Non-Tintable versions.
- Includes Suits with the following numbers and letters: 111, 101, VT, 69, and 13.
- Includes Pipboy 2000 and 3000, located in the Left Forearm section.
- Includes a secret vault jumpsuit only for females. To enable this, you have to edit this mod’s config, found in <steam>Steamappsworkshopcontent2685001852819325ConfigModsDixiePig and remove the semicolons [;] before the plus signs [+].
- May not be compatible with other parts. This suit, by default, can only be used with parts from this mod, and no one elses.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more stuff.
- Bethesda Studios/Zenimax for developing/publishing Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
- DixiePig for making the additional vault jumpsuit mesh/textures. LICENSE.
- ($S360) Aeronautic for initial porting the suits.
- E3245 for redoing everything and rigging both suits and pipboys.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
- World War Era Weapon Pack by me.
- Fallout: N99 10mm Pistol by me.
- WOTC Female Hair Pack by Kexx.
- WOTC Male Hair Pack by Kexx.
- [WOTC] CoD: MW2 :: Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley’s Balaclava + Headgear by me.
- [WotC] CoD4: MWR – ‘All Ghillied Up’ Uniforms by me.
- [WotC] CoD4: MWR SAS Uniforms by Uncle Gunman, ported to WotC by me.
Release ver: 1.100:
- Added a new jumpsuit that can only be enabled by editing the config files.
Release ver: 1.000:
- Initial release of this mod.
These DLC should be installed in order to use this item.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen