[API] Music Mod Callback
A complete rewrite of the music system, done purely so it can run callbacks before playing tracks.
You should only download this mod if another mod requires it.
(Or if you want the built in revelations music fix)
– Stop custom music from resetting every room
– Specify different music tracks for any condition the lua api can detect
– Use music mods in conjunction with StageAPI. No more music resetting every room in the catacombs.
– Prevent music from playing (this includes jingles, room specific music, whatever)
– Stage music doesn’t continue after treasure room jingle
(This is unfixable. If you want to know why, DM me.)
This mod has built in compatability with:
Revelations Ch. 2
This mod is NOT compatible with any mod that contains a modified resources/music.xml (unless listed above). Raw ogg replacements and music added via content/music.xml is fine.
If you really need to use a resources/music.xml for layers or intros, see the Notes section of the documentation.
This mod has no control over main menu music or cutscenes.
Devil room and angel room appear jingles are NOT controlled.
Feel free to comment feature requests or bugs.