[WOTC] Cerberus Nemesis: Replace Advent Priest
The Elders are dying, and Advent is a pawn in our game. Humanity is stronger than ever; Cerberus is stronger than ever.
-The Illusive Man
The Cerberus Nemesis is a new enemy that joins the fight against XCOM. The unit uses a M13 Raptor, Psionic Amplifier, and Cerberus Nemesis Armor.
- The Cerberus Nemesis functions identically to its Advent Priest counterpart
- The model of the advent officer is replaced, and all related items and research are renamed.
- In this way, the mod should keep all expected game play consistent.
This will seamlessly integrate into a current or new campaign. Additionally, the necessary Cerberus mods are built in.
The Unit, Research, Proving Grounds, and Armor are all fully custimizable primarily within the configuration file "XCOM_Customize_This_Mod".
- Lord_Poncho57: Editing weapon models, textures, and sounds for XCOM integration
- Cavily: Editing armor models and textures for XCOM integration
- NightNinja54: Programming and development
- Bioware: Original designs
Please let us know if you encounter any bugs or discrepancies. We hope you enjoy!
Check out these mods
- Weaponry Collection – Introduces new sets of weapon types to outfit your troops with.
- Classes Collection – Introduces new classes for your troops to train as.
- Enemy Collection – Introduces new enemies to combat against.
- Advent & Alien Overhaul Collection – Replaces Advent and Alien units with new enemy models.